Self-pay and out of network:
First Initial Session (60 minutes): $150
Individual Session (45 minutes): $125
Parents or family Session (45 minutes, more than one person) $175
Additional 30 minutes: $50 (if time allows)
Insurance based pay:
Most insurance plans have a co-pay (deductible is met) or co-insurance pay (deductible not met) that you are required to pay at the time of your session. Check with your insurance company for specific amounts.
Renew Counseling Center values your privacy and wants you to have options. Some of those are: Self pay and out of network pay. This gives you a choice of what to share or not share with your insurance company about your mental health services. Advantages of this are: not having to submit a diagnosis or share any HIPAA-protected information to your insurance company.
I am happy to provide a once a month itemized receipt (super receipt) that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. This will require a formal diagnosis. If you are interested in this, please contact your insurance company and ask for their reimbursement rates for “out of network” providers.
Another option is utilizing your health insurance to cover costs. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please note you may be responsible to pay a co-pay fee at each session. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for mental health services.
Helpful questions to ask your insurance provider before our phone consultation to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Do I have a copay or coinsurance? What is it?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- Do I need authorization or is approval required from my primary care physician?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
*Please note, some health insurance plans do not include coverage for mental health benefits and some do not include coverage for certain services (such as marital counseling).
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
NEW CLIENT APPOINTMENT
New clients are welcome to schedule a FREE, 15minute phone consultation.
- Please know how you would like to pay and any insurance information from above questions for the phone consultation. I will need insurance info to be able to move forward.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session at your next session, excluding medical emergencies and sickness. If you are not feeling well please reschedule your appointment. Please do not share germs or the flu.
Please note, If school is canceled due to a snow day or if it is bad weather, we will reschedule for another time.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY:
If you are in crisis, please call 911 or the state wide crisis number: 1-888-568-1112
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!